Notice of Privacy Practices

Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP) Protected Health Information (“PHI”) means individually identifiable health information, as defined by HIPAA, that is created or received by Verida and that relates to:

– the past, present, or future physical or mental health conditions of an individual;

– the provision of health care to an individual; or

– the past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care to an individual; and

– that identifies the individual or for which there is a reasonable basis to believe the information can be used to identify the individual. PHI includes information of persons living or deceased. Your Rights When it comes to your protected health information (PHI), you have certain rights. You can: Get a copy of your nonemergency transportation records

– You can ask to see or get a copy of your trip records. Ask us how we do this.

– We will provide you a copy or a summary of your trip records, usually within 30 days of your request. Ask us to correct your records

– You can ask us to correct information in your trip records, such as your home address, if you think they are not correct.

– We may say “no” to your request, but we will tell you why in writing within 60 days. Ask us to limit what we use or share

– You can ask us not to share certain health-related or trip information. Get a list of who we have shared information with

– You can ask for a list (accounting) of the time we’ve shared your rip information for six years prior to the date you ask, who we shared it with, and why.

– We’ll provide one accounting a year for free but will charge a reasonable, cost-based fee if you ask for another one within12 months. Get a copy of this privacy notice

– You can ask for a paper copy of this notice at any time, even if you have agreed to receive it electronically. We will provide you with a paper copy promptly. File a complaint if you feel your rights are violated

– You can complain if you feel we have violated your rights by contacting us at

– You can file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights by sending a letter to 200 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20201, calling 1-877-696-6775, or visiting

– We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint


Click here for Terms and Conditions

Translate »